Friday, November 19, 2010

kNow me m0re :]]



                                                   _Me, Myself and I_

I am Andra Kristine Tima-an. And Im 16 years old. Im the only daughter in our family.
Im impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you cannot handle me at my WORST, then you, SURE AS HELL don't deserve me at my BEST!
¨¨-- I love me. I am who I am. I do what makes me happy. I live for me. Some people may don’t agree with me.. But im not seeking for their approval. I am happy with all that I am! =)--¨¨



 ♥"SORORITY"♥

--That's what we call on our group.. We are compose of 12 members.. ALL GIRLS.. And we consider each other as SISTERS. --

"They call me WOWA, for the three sisterettes were my granddaughters they say :]]"


For now, I am a 4th year high school student at PAX CATHOLIC ACADEMY, DIOCESE OF BACOLOD. I just want to finish my studies as well as my ambitions in life.

2 comments: